Our life

Our life

Nichole Adams

I'm Nichole. My journey is simple I work and go to school to try and make the best life possible for a future family. I graduated with my RN license in May 2013. I now work as an RN across the valley hospitals in NICU, mom/baby and Pediatrics and Friday's Kids Respite. I love my career. I am blessed and honored to be able to care for my patients. I love absolutely anything outdoors, fishing, hunting, four wheeling, and horseback riding are amongst the favorites. I share my journey with one of the most amazing men I have the pleasure of calling mine, Alex. We have a life we are so proud of. Couldn't be happier with how things are turning out for us. With hard work I know the only place from here is up.







Friday, April 24, 2015

Our life; Our Journey

My life is now turning to Our life once and for all.
Alex proposed on 04/23/2015 at the upper falls of Bridal veil. Our love story is nothing short of a miracle. And I say that because he was my miracle. God was looking out for me and knew the exact person I needed and when I needed him. Those that do not know me and Alex met at 16 years old. We were both newly planted to Utah County and began our high school journey at Spanish Fork High. I did not know it then but this was the beginning of what was going to be the best thing that has ever happened to me. We dated for 2 years of high school. Young and having no clue our potential we broke up before school was even over. This was the best thing for us. We both went our separate ways; gained life experience, life lessons and grew into the people we were meant to be.

Fast forward to us now, at 25. I have never had more confidence in a relationship then I do with this incredible man. Our love is real: It comes with pain, heartache, laughs, stress, joy, tears, and above all happiness. I have found someone that wants to build a life together. Together is that key word, he includes me in ever decision of his life, he wants me around even when I am incredibly cranking after a graveyard shift. He fought for me when I wasn't worth fighting for. These things may seem very minor in nature but these are the things that I have never had. When Alex came back into my life he knew what he wanted....it was me. I was broken, I was sad and the only thing that made me smile was him. I will say that our "2nd" love story came when I broke my foot in March 2013. Alex had no obligation to me but he was by my side every second that he wasn't at work. He would stop by my house at 445 in the morning to make sure my ice bucket was refilled, water and pain pills were close and that I had anything I needed why he was gone. After he would get off work the same routine would happen except he would stay by my side all night long. Of course there were better things for him to do, but he CHOSE to never leave, he CHOSE to make me the priority. Since the beginning I have never once questioned that I am his priority. I am beyond blessed to feel this comfort.
I tell people something that I admire about Alex is his generosity and the amazing ability to always see the positive in people. His attitude for life is contagious.

The Proposal:
I had worked a grave shift Wednesday night but Jadi and I had to go to a meeting for IHC Thursday afternoon (Kill me, I could have slept easily 3 more hours). She had asked if I wanted to go on a hike after because her and her husband needed out of the house (they are remodeling). I, of course, said yes because anytime with friends is worth being tired and spending time outdoors. Anyways we got to the top of bridal veil and to my amazing surprise he got down on one knee while taking pictures next to the falls. Through the shaking and tears I felt a overwhelming feeling of calm. A calm that comes with knowing my "YES" was the best decision I will ever make.

The wedding:
January 21st, 2016 is the date that our lives change forever. We are getting married in Kauai, Hawaii. An intimate, small wedding is just the ticket to appreciate the joining of US! We are so excited! We will be doing a open house upon the return from our honeymoon. We are equally excited to share our ceremony video and happiness with everyone here in our home town.

Overall
I am happy he chose me to be his wife. I am happy that I get to have him as my husband. I am happy for him to be the father of our children. I am happy that he will be a part of all my memories.

I am happy to soon be Mrs. Nichole Chalise Nelson








No comments:

Post a Comment